Wednesday 20 November 2013

An Introduction to Life Balance Coaching


My name is Kain Ramsay and I am passionate about guiding people towards living their best life possible, fully understanding who they are and defining a meaningful purpose for living.

I am passionate about change, self growth and about finding real answers that make a difference in peoples lives which I hope I will be able to express through the production of this video channel.


With first hand knowledge of what it is to hit rock bottom, I learned some simple steps that anyone can take to overcome some of the most common problems we face in life.


Having joined the Army at a young age in 1996, I served for over 8 years in Kuwait, Oman, Kenya and Iraq Gulf War of 2003. Upon leaving the forces I lived with anxiety and depression for 4 years in which time I made 3 failed attempts at taking my own life. I was diagnosed with PTSD in 2006 which followed on from the drink and drug problems I had at the time.


My addiction problems led me to losing my job at the time which in turn left me homeless and without money to pay my bills.


It was in 2008 where I made a decision to change. Since then I have learned how to not just transform my own life, but that of the lives of others. Messing my life up wasn't planned, but getting my life back on track was.In 2008 I went back to full time study to learn the basics of psychology, philosophy and the social sciences before going on to study counselling, NLP and life coaching in depth.


My main reason for becoming a life coach has always been to provide practical and effective solutions for the most complex emotional problems that people will experience in life.


With an ability to understand the thoughts and feelings that hold people back in life, I use a unique mix of coaching principles to help people to not just feel better emotionally but also think bigger thoughts, dream bigger dreams and see that with hard work and some drive in life, anything is possible.


Transformational Life Balance Coaching that works is just a click or a phone call away.


We all get faced with great opportunities in life, except we don't always notice them as they often come disguised as our problems.


If you have difficulties with negative emotions on in finding a significant purpose in your life, the posts that will follow will help you towards making the changes that you want in your life today.


Kain


http://www.kainramsay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment