Wednesday 20 November 2013

How to Overcome Depression (The Mis-Understood Epidemic)


I have created this Vlog upon request, in which I share a number of simple steps that can be taken towards stopping negative thoughts,ways to prevent and reduce anxiety and ultimately the strategy I took to overcome depression.

Before I learned how to take control of my life back in 2008 I struggled for a number of years with depression, anxiety, alcoholism and drug addiction, not realising that the outcomes of my life at that time, were actually of my own choosing.

Upon making a decision to change i then took action and committed to trying new things such as getting involved in an amateur musical performance of which I performed in front of over 10,000 people - this was pretty life changing!

As I continued to put myself to the test, it was only then that I began to realise the only person in the world who was qualified enough to change my life for me .... was me.

By learning to grow, develop and understand our thoughts and emotions, we almost instantaneously become empowered to take complete control of our lives, increase our levels of confidence and self esteem, discover our life's passions which (if we dig deep enough) can lead us to our purpose in life.

If you are committed towards overcoming your emotional difficulties, please subscribe to my YouTube channel where I will regularly be uploading new video's about how to overcome the most challenging circumstances that we can face throughout life.

I hope this helps someone,

Kain

http://www.kainramsay.com

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post Nice Post keep it up.Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative post. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.
    dealing depression

    ReplyDelete